Corporate Retirement Plans
The best fit for your current & future needs
We will work with your Plan Sponsor, Employees and your Third Party Administrators to bring your company a high quality 401(k) Plan to help you be competitive in attracting and retaining employees. Our support process also takes much of the maintenance responsibilities off of you allowing you to focus on your employees. We have designed several models so your employees can choose the best investment for both their current and future needs.
- Draft/review and monitor compliance of your Investment Policy Statement (IPS)
- ERISA 3(21) Fiduciary service for investment lineup
- Recommendations for compliance with Section 404(c) of ERISA to protect the Plan Sponsor
- Review all written contracts to determine in best interest of participants and contain no conflicts of interest
- Provide guidance and annual review of plan documents and design
- Recommend Qualified Default Investment Account and annual review
- Assess all plan Fees for suitability and full disclosure
- Enrolment Meetings
- Provide regulatory updates
- Compliance Manual
We provide proven leadership to the investment committees and board of corporate and municipal retirement plans. Participant directed plans, like 401(k) plans, offer plan sponsors challenges and responsibilities when it comes to investment options. We make sure the investment options available to participants remain in line with objectives. We develop efficient and effective processes for plan sponsors to manage the challenging investment-related issues facing their retirement plans.
We go beyond traditional screening by not only picking the factors for fund evaluation, but assigning weights, thereby putting more emphasis on what’s important to each organization and creating a custom investment fund line-up specific to an organization’s goals and objectives. Once an investment strategy is in place, we continually monitor and analyze its ongoing effectiveness. Also, we can operate in a 3(21) and/or 3(38) co-fiduciary capacity.